c'mon darling, let me steal this moment from you now



This look takes librarian to the extreme, my best friend recently gave me a bag full of vintage items to sell on Auntie Shirley's I picked this dress to keep for myself. The colours are perfect and the pattern is so delicate. I teamed it with this mustard cardi to pick out the gold detail. I've had an exciting week discussing a brand new project I have been working on. It's all hush hush at the minute but I am so excited to get my project under way! 

Dress - Vintage // Cardi - Red Herring // Bag - FOR SALE //Lips - Rimmel Apocalips in Luna 

I have been selling a few items on eBay but this bag is the only thing left, it's a perfect size for popping out during the day, or for a night out. Low starting bid so get your hands on a bargain! 


Laurie Rose

Don't forget to head over to the company website and nominate Blue Rinse for the Best Thrifty Blog award, It's really simple just follow this link and fill in a few details.