I'm not asking much of you just sing little darlin' sing with me


 Dress - Ola Vintage // Lips - Rimmel Apocalips in Luna

The sun has been shining down on us this week, on me especially, I'm not one to boast but I have had an incredible week so far. Apart from the mountains of uni work I had to submit I PASSES MY FREAKING DRIVING TEST! Unfortunately I haven't got a car yet, which is most annoying as I want to take my best friend to castles and whiz around wherever I like whenever I like. I feel I have independence but I'm still unable to be free. I passed with only five minors, this is definitely the biggest achievement of my life to date. A few other exciting things have been going on but it's early days to be blurting that out, but there have been developments and I'm excited. 

Today I haven't been feeling so great, so I had a pretty lazy day, this mint green dress is comfy and it brightened up my day  lot. I got it from my friend Anna, who has been doing the vintage fairs for year up in the North West, she's great and her items are genuine and affordable, so exited to see what she has next time I go to visit, check out her Facebook page to see where she will be next.

Laurie Rose