look at her with her washing line smile


Dress - Vintage // Lips - Rimmel Apocalips in Big Bang

Spring has sprung and I couldn't be happier, there is still a nip in the air but the sun is shining and I have been able to wear my favourite vintage sunglasses and a lighter jacket. I have all my uni deadlines due in during the next two weeks,four presentations, yes that's right FOUR! I am actually a shy person in person and the thought of standing up in front of people for 15 minutes make me feel physically sick! 

I already have a new favourite dress this month which I found hiding in the back of my wardrobe, this combined with the Rimmel Apocalips in Big Bang is perfect. I'm not usually one for a high neck line but somehow this just works. I am in need of a pampering session however, I need a day to myself so I can dye my hair and treat myself to a mani and pedi. It's almost the dreaded time where we have to expose our winter white legs and pasty arms. We should all devote our time to preparing for the chore of exposing this summer, time to slim down and tan slightly.

Laurie Rose