Summer Scent | Chloe Review




After years of wearing the same old fragrance, I decided it was time to try something new. I like wearing a strong scent that last all day. I have been wearing Co Co Mademoiselle for years and I still love it but recently it doesn't quite do the same thing anymore. I had seen on Estée's vlog that this was her go to scent and I thought I would give it a whirl.

It has a distinctive smell that lingers forever, it's fresh and feminine with floral top notes and the base notes give a hint of vanilla and musk. I am in love with the packaging too, so elegant and feminine. A little goes a long way which is always a bonus but I find the price to be reasonable for a 30ml bottle and on Fragrance Direct there are always offers available. They ship everywhere within Europe and also offer a next day delivery service, perfect if like me you're impatient.



Chloe - Fragrance Direct

What are your summer scents?

Laurie Rose