this old routine will drive you mad


As you may know from my previous post and excessive posting on Twitter I attended the Company Magazine Style Blogger Awards last wednesday. It was so exciting to finally meet so many of my favourite bloggers and see some of them win well deserved awards. I thought I would share my outfit seen as the weather has most definitely improved over the last few days, just in time for my birthday too. 
A few months ago I stumbled across a vintage shop on eBay, I am sometimes lost for hours pawing over all her wonderful dresses. I promise to do a full blog post with some of Katie's dresses. She's on holiday right now so her shop is closed for a few weeks, which can't be a bad thing especially for my spending ban.

This was the last item I purchased before the ban so I will cherish it, I fell for the colours in this dress, the perfect hydrangea pattern (favourite flowers) and of course the coral-y pink is summery and on trend. I wore back tights and my thrifted black boots because the weather was appalling and I didn't fancy soggy feet trotting around London.  For a nice summery day I would wear a pair of white sandals and brave bare legs, not something I do very often I can tell you, but from the last few days we are on for a scorcher.
Dress - Tups Vintage // Boots - Thrifted £3.99 // Lips - Maybelline 422 in Coral Tonic

Check out what all the other bloggers wore over on the Company website, everyone looked incredible.
Laurie Rose 

First Aid Kit - This Old Routine