Company Style Blogger Awards!


Last night I attended the Company Style Blogger Awards and I have to say what an event!! I obviously didn't win but to have been shortlisted to just eight in our category was such an achievement and everyone there should be so proud of themselves. 

I was so nervous to begin with but I met up with Cassie, who was also shortlisted in the best thirfty blog category and we hit it off straight away, she is brilliant and super fun, why do we have to live the opposite ends of the country, oh well we always have Skype. Anyhoo that enough swooning over my new best friend, lets get down to the event itself. 


Here's a question for you, how many fashion bloggers does it take to find a venue? Groups of us were walking around aimlessly for a good fifteen minutes until finally, I asked someone and we had been passed it at least twice. The venue was on Hanbury Street just off Brick Lane in a converted warehouse. Corbet Place was the perfect venue for last night fun and frolics. 

Victoria White and Thersea Caney presented the awards, but in my eyes we were all winners. I was so proud of Ella from helloellaxo who won in the best personal style category and Meg from Wonderful You won best fashion blog - newcomer and they both looked drop dead gorgeous.
The unlimited supply of champagne was flowing nicely and going down far too easy. But it was needed I can tell you, I haven't been that nervous since I had to play clarinet in front of the whole school in year nine. There were some great activities to get involved in, a DIY Sunglasses workshop with Pinned it! Made it!, Hair makeovers with Paul Mitchell and Dream Booth (which was by far my favourite thing EVER) not to mention the wonderful ladies from The Vintage Cosmetic Company giving us all long luscious lashes.
Little old drunk me, had a cheeky snap in the hostel lift on the way to bed, I will do a full outfit post tomorrow, but nobody wants to see my head today, hangovers get worse with age unfortunately!
From Cassie and I, we would like to say a huge thank you to Company Magazine for an amazing event and lots of free bubbly. Watch this space, next years Blogging Duo Winners maybe?

Laurie Rose