You & I

After a little break from blogging I am back, I needed some time out to organise myself and settle into my new job. I have also finished my first year of University and I'm feeling a lot more relaxed. In my previous post I showed off the outfit I wore for the Company Style Blogger awards and as you are all aware I am obsessed with eBay. A few months ago I stumbled across the most incredible eBay store and since then I have had to restrain myself every single Sunday evening.

Tups Vintage is run by Katie and every Sunday she lists a delightful range of  class A vintage dresses ranging from sizes 6-20. This colourful number caught my eye and I succumbed, spending a little more than I would usually from eBay but you are guaranteed quality and speedy delivery. 
Dress - Tups Vintage // Sandals - H&M // Lips Topshop Lip Bullet in Covet // Nails - OPI
I picked these comfy elasticated sandals from H&M, they are so comfy and brilliant for days out and about, although I've had a few comments passed that they look like nana shoes, I would much rather comfort over fashion these days, I am almost definite I'm 24 going on 70.

Laurie Rose