I want to rock your gypsy soul

Over the next few month, I will be doing a series of unloved items in my wardrobe. I have chopped up my card and I am on a spending ban. In a bid to sort out my wardrobe rather than saving money, although the extra pennies at the end of the summer will be wonderful. I autumn weekend away would be nice.
I bought this dress back in December and I paid far too much for it really, especially as this is meant to be a thrifty blog, but we all need a splurge from time to time. It's the perfect summer dress, I love the unusual combination of lilac and yellow. I had contemplated wearing this one for the Company Style Blogger Awards tomorrow but I snapped up the perfect dress last week (before the shopping ban) so keep your fingers crossed that I win. I'm nervous about heading down to London alone tomorrow, but it's only one night so I should be fine, let's hope the weather improves. If you're heading down too and attending the awards do get in touch it would be great to meet other bloggers. 

Laurie Rose 

Van Morrison - Into the Mystic