#6


I've been having a rather hectic week, what with work and blogging deadlines but I captured all my favourite moment as usual on Instagram. This week will see my first ever blog post go live on the Oxfam Fashion website, I can't contain my excitement to see my little face up there but I'm also racked with nerves.


This week I drank lots of tea and soya chocolate milk, I had some wonderful new glasses and received a little something from Dainty Roses. I indulged in some rather scrummy cake before curling up alone in bed with the delightful Humphrey and Ingrid to remind me true love really does exist somewhere, Casablanca, "Here's Lookin' at you Kid" Oh and I posed for some fashion fun.


@bluerinse



Patriotic Blogging, Soya Goodness, Casablanca, New Eyes, Dainty Roses, Top Knot, My Knitting, Winter Wears, Maxwell, OOTD!


Hope y'all had a great week, I sure did!


Laurie Rose xo


bloglovin'//twitter//facebook