clean.pure.natural

Deep Steep.

WOW!

A have always been (and secretly always will be) a loyal user of Palmers Cocoa Butter. Ever since I can remember my Mum would smoother me from head to toe in the deliciously fragrant aroma of chocolate, and for the price and quality it never fails to find its way into my shopping basket. But for  the last few weeks since receiving my samples of Deep Steep products, my brand new bottle of Palmers sits unopened, I have fallen in love with the delicately scented, luxuriously smooth 100% natural body lotion. 

On first glance this products looks great, expensive you may think but it's a steal at just $9.95 for a more than generously sized tube. I have been applying this product everyday for the last two weeks to damp skin to lock in moisture, and my annoyingly dry skin appears hydrated and supple after just a couple of applications. I am in love with the refreshingly light grapefruit scent and Italian bergamot. It's neither thick or greasy and sinks into your skin beautifully.
This product boasts high quality natural ingredients and its credentials are also extremely impressive.

* No Parabens * No Sodium Lauryl Sulfate * No Mineral Oil
* No Artificial Fragrances * No Chemical Preservatives
* Not Tested On Animals * Vegan





Now if its a quick fix you are after, look no further you have found the best instant relief from dry flaky skin. The handy sized Moisture Stick fits into any hand bag and has been created to melt on contact with the skin natural heat, glides and relieves even the driest problem areas. My main problem areas are my knees, elbows and arms. The refreshing combination of Honeydew & Spearmint are a great pick me up for any situation. After a long shift, my hands become dry after using all the harmful hand soaps at the care home, unfortunately I have to use these to prevent cross infection but for years I had been using the Hemp Hand Protector by The Body Shop which is thick and also works as a great barrier but for a cheaper alternative this works wonders. Huge thumbs up from me.

As some of you who follow me on twitter will know that I have been suffering from possibly the worst sunburn ever combining these two products has been a huge help to relieve the swelling and calm the redness. I in no way condone over exposure to the sun, I have hyper sensitive skin and was out for all of one hour and as a result am suffering something terrible. Not only that but I have a severe dose of tonsillitis, definitely not my week!!

Please Take Care in the Sun :) 

Laurie Rose xx