The Calming of the Mountains




There is something calming about the mountains, it has a certain influence on the mind and the body.

The surroundings seem to bring you closer to yourself in a way that only a still lake or a starry sky can do.

This look is influence by my inner bohemian, the 70's free loving festival goer that danced naked under the moon and believed in a simple life.

I picked this skirt up a few years ago on one of my many adventures. I fell in love with the colour combination and wrap style, I think it cost me around 5 Euros which is a bargain.

I may not know how to play the guitar or crochet a granny square (yet) but thrifting is something I know how to do, and I do it well!





Lately I have become a bit obsessed with the basic tee's available at Primark, I have this style in four different ways and they are a steal at £3.50.

I love the slash neck and 3/4 sleeves and the plain top really excentuates the patterned skirt.

The most expensive item I own are my Minnetonka boots and they have been my faithful go-to boots for the last five years.

I received them as a surprise Christmas present off Momma Rinse and I don't think I have taken them off since, they are still going strong.



Laurie Rose 

Top - Primark // Skirt - Vintage Market in Amsterdam // Boots - Minnetonka // Hat - Thrifted (Feathers DIY) // Bag - Thrifted // Sunglasses - Primark