Autumn #1






1.2.3.4.5

We are rapidly approaching my favourite time of year and what better way to celebrate than putting together a little wish list. I am loving the 70's bohemian look right now, I have been trawling Etsy for the perfect embroidered mexican style tunic for the last few weeks but I'm yet to find one. I found another 70's inspired floral shirt dress over on Modcloth and I wanted to share a few items I'm loving right now. This is the first post in a series of autumn finds to celebrate my favourite season. Everyone needs a good pair of winter boots that will last a few years and this pair are waterproof and stylish. Tan is a great alternative to black and will look great with almost anything. You can either dress them down with a pair of skinny jeans and an oversized t-shirt or dress it up with a ditsy dress.

Some else excited is happening soon too, we're getting a DOG! We are heading to the local rescue centre this weekend to volunteer and take some of the pooches for walk a couple of times a week, not only is it great exercise but we can see what breed of dog is best suited to us and it's also a great way to give something back in our spare time. I am in love with this honey badger collar which I found over on etsy and our little wilfy, whoever he may be will look extremely cute in it.

I know I've had a little break lately and that's due to the fact I haven't been too well, I'm still a little bit poorly and at the moment I'm not sure what it is but I have an appointment on Monday and maybe they'll finally get to the bottom of my mysterious illness.

Anyone else as excited as I am for autumn?

Laurie Rose