Blue Rinse - Favourites Video



I have promised this for such a long time and it's finally up, my first ever beauty video. I am not crazy mad for the latest must favs but I enjoy looking after my skin and wearing a variety of lipsticks. This first video is not very long and I'm just talking a little bit about my current favourite products that I use day to day. I would much rather spend my money on vintage dresses and enjoying myself but a girl can never have too many lipsticks and I am a firm believer in looking after what you have while you're still young. 

Items featured in the video.
Dr Bronner's Magic Soap
Boujour - Healthy Mix Concealer 
Hello Flawless Foundation - Benefit
Browzing Eyebrow Palette - Benefit
Witch - Naturally Clear Foaming Facewash
Tea Tree Water - Lush
Hemp Hand Protector - The Body Shop
Aussie - Curl Definition
Basics Denman Dupe Brush - Primark 

Please let me know what you think and subscribe to my channel.

Laurie Rose