all day long she's waiting, to be somebodies dancer


Dress - Vintage // Cardi - Red Herring // Lips - Rimmel Apocalips in Luna

Not long arrived back from Liverpool, I had a lovely weekend. Nothing productive at all but I enjoyed some yummy tofu with udon noodles and cheap wine. We wrapped up on the sofa and watched shite TV it was the perfect way to spend a Saturday evening. It has poured down all weekend it's been truly miserable which in turn is making me feel slightly blue today. The week ahead is looking to be a mundane one, mainly work and lots of uni work to be getting on with, what a great way to take my mind off the fact it's Valentines Day and I shall be spending it alone once again. The thought of the summer is keeping this smile on my face, adventuring keeps me sane and planning keeps me strong.

Laurie Rose