I can't help from crying, I wish you were mine

After coming to terms with the new found me, I embraced my week and enjoyed the simple things around me, reminiscing the good old days over scrummy food and cocktails and dancing into the early hours. Bad news seemed to be a running theme of my week but I realised life will at times deal us a bad hand, this is to make us re-evaluate our decisions and take stock. Patriotic mugs of tea and a dose of oh comely comforted me while I worked.

Saturday afternoon saw me attempting to style my new barnett and failing miserably, I just can't do anything with it and I can feel my confidence dipping once again. As a family we visited my Great Grandmother who turned 96 last month, an inspiring strong woman with an infectious sense of humour a woman, one day I aspire to be.

This week I have enjoyed familiarising myself with the new afterglow app, it's great!


Just to prove to myself that this nana can get down with the best of them I let my, now none existent hair down and enjoyed myself for the first time in a while. Rekindled an old flame in the form of White Russians and spent quality time with my bestest friend.



Laurie Rose xo