Festival No6


I can't quite believe the amazing weekend I had at Festival No6, I most defiantly left my head in the tent that's for sure. The incredible surroundings teamed with classic head liners and wonderful friends made this the best festival I have ever been to. Trudging through the mud in lace up welly boots I realised there was no where else on earth I would rather be. Being Welsh many of my childhood outings consisted of family days out to Portmeirion but I never thought it could have been made any better. The running theme for the whole weekend focused around the 1967 TV Series The Prisoner, the hypnotic scenery and eclectic mix of art and music made it perfect for young and old alike. Although the camp site was rather hilly we didn't care, the booze was flowing and the rain was pouring. Soggy feet and dripping hair made it all the more fun as we spent the afternoons adventuring or dancing around to remixed swing. The evenings saw host to some of Britain's most impressive acts, Primal Scream and New Order delivered a jaw dropping set and the Brythoniaid Male Voice Choir raised a few hairs with their rendition of Blue Monday.

Beach Walks.

Hammock Times - Highlight!

Can't wait to see you there again next year,
Be seeing you...

Laurie Rose xo