Love Lettuce


At the minute I just can't get enough of Lush Cosmetics, everything from the Sea Salt Shampoo to the Happy Hippy shower gel, it seems everything I am using right now is Lush. I have even booked a treatment in the London Spa :)

 I have always had problem skin ever since I can remember, my anti anxiety medication used to give me dry, itchy skin that would flake and crack on a daily basis and only prescribed ointment seemed to soothe the itching. Three months ago today I stopped my medication all together (hip hip hooray) I had been dependant on them for such a long time I felt I would never cope without them but I am doing wonderful, I am happier, I have more energy and finally my skin is better than ever. Other issues I have been finding with my skin since becoming vegetarian eight months ago now my T Zone has been really greasy, I have tried lots of face washes etc but Love Lettuce has really began reducing my shiny forehead. 

As you all know about Lush products they are all either veggie or vegan, Lush are always at the front line when it comes to fighting against animal testing, and a shocking demonstration in most shop windows in April opened peoples eyes to the effect beauty products has on our poor furry friends.



You can purchase Love Lettuce online and in store and it costs £5.75 for 75g which surprisingly has lasted longer than I thought. 



Application.
Ensure you keep this product refrigerated, I even pop it in the freezer for 5 mins before applying to give it an extra chill. Apply a generous, even layer onto your neck and face, leave on for roughly 10 minutes before rinsing with warm water. Give your face a good scrub, it feels amazing!!! 

I really can't wait for pay day so I can treat myself to some of the others available, any suggestions?

Laurie Rose xo

bloglovin'