1960's Peter Pan


Although I have a week off, today I am attending a course and for once the people at work will get to see that I can actually make somewhat of an effort. The hideous bottle green tunic is less than attractive believe me.


Dress ~ Ebay
Sandals ~ Primark


As soon as I saw this dress I had to have it, I loved the burnt orange and the bird print, only trouble was I had found a lonely return in my local Primark & MY Primark weren't stocking it, I was due a trip to Liverpool but my busy work schedule meant I just couldn't make the time & I HAD TO HAVE THIS DRESS! So a few weeks ago on my birthday my mum surprised me, there it was, beautifully wrapped in Boofle Wrap, I was over joyed. The weather hasn't been that great since my birthday so I haven't had a chance to wear it until today.


Laurie Rose xo


bloglovin'//twitter//facebook