A little help from my friends...

BetterYou.

This product couldn't have come into my life at a better time. Starting a new full time job after vegetating on the couch for a few months I was ready for a quick pick me up. Working Nights in a busy residential home can be tiring not only physically but mentally too. I wanted to give this product a fair chance so I decided to take them religiously for 2 months, and boy has it flown by. The word to describe how I feel is spritley. I feel I can function mentally a lot clearer on a long 12 hour night shift. Like any vitamin or supplement the capsules are on the large side (no larger than a regular capsule pain killer) I have found in the past supplement can taste or sometimes smell really bad, but the Femergy capsules have neither of these problems. Popping one down with a glass of water has now become part of my daily routine, as I work night shifts my body clock can often resemble a yo yo, planning the times right has been difficult so I come up with a solution, if I take one when I first wake up it should work, and I was right.

As someone who is no stranger to nights I know my body and I know it hates me for chopping and changing from day to day. My twelve hour shifts are physically and mentally challenging and at around 4am my body is usually giving up, my blood sugar's begin to dip and I become sleepy. Over the last two months this odd feeling I can only describe as a sickly hunger has improved, combining the Femergy with the B12 Boost, I am now not reaching for a sweet treat to give me that boost, I can use natural product with proven results.


Femergy is caffine and sugar free, this product boast only natural ingredients and is now a part of my daily routine. The combination on Brazillian Ginseng & Ginkgo Biloba are proven to increase mental performance and concentration. Something we all need from time to time.


For that extra little pick me up, I have been using the B12 Boost, it tastes great and one squirt really livens you up. The handy size bottle can be popped into your bag for those times you need a boost.




Overall this product has really helped me combat fatigue during my new busy lifestyle.


Laurie Rose xxx


bloglovin'//twitter//facebook