Yves Rocher Sérum Végétal Night Cream | Review


I'm finding it hard to believe that I've been a mother for a whole month today - where has the time gone. Everything has fallen by the waist side and my once ritualistic skin care routine is now non existent and I'm lucky if I find the time to swipe a wet wipe over my tired eyes.

During my pregnancy my skin was incredible, no longer dry and flaky - I glowed. The heavy night creams and serums were stowed away and I found lighter alternatives. 

I needed a product that was hydrating but not overly heavy and something that would absorb quickly. 

I started using the Yves Rocher Night Cream towards the end of my pregnancy and I've used it religiously since. Forget finding the time to cleanse, tone AND moisturise during the first month of motherhood, you barely get time to have a wee in peace - but the one thing I never forget to do is moisturise. 

I was surprised by how well this worked on my skin through the transition into motherhood. The changes to my skin have been massive and I'm now back to having flaky, irritated skin. I have seen more visible results since having drier skin. I use a generous amount to allow my skin to soak it up while I sleep.

This cream is thick and luxurious and smells like peaches (pregnancy obsession) so I love the brief moment I get just before my weary head hits the pillow where I close my eyes and massage this into my face. 

Yves Rocher is Frane's best selling skincare brand and their products boast all natural ingredients. But this product includes mesembryanthemum crystalline which stimulates the skins protein which plumps and improves the appearance of wrinkles. I haven't started worrying about wrinkles as I'm only 25, but after years of abusing my skin I'm ready to start using preventative measures to slow down the ageing process. To find out more about the science behind Yves Rocher's products head over to their YouTube channel.
 
The price certainly reflects the product and I'd be happy to pay the high end price tag. I've been adding a few drops of my Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Oil over the last few nights and it really seems to have brightened everything up.

Have you discovered a great new product lately?

Laurie Rose 

**this product was sent as a gift for the purpose of review, all view are my own.