Linger on, your pale blue eyes...




After a yet another break I'm back and this time with a vengeance. I popped out yesterday to do a little bit of retail therapy. I never often find anything in Primark, other than basic tops and tights, lots of tights. But after rummaging through one of the rails I found this dress, the only one there. I was very happy. I don't often wear cobalt blue, actually I don't think I've ever wore anything this blue before. But I just couldn't resist the pretty little pattern. I'm not sure it's the most flattering for someone like me with a bigger chest but it's not too bad.

My boots were kindly sent to me by the Daniel Footwear company. And believe me when I say this this picture does not do them justice. They are super comfy, have a great sole and are so much fun. I love fringes, as you all know I own a number of moccasins. These boots are slouchy so if like me you have wider calfs, there's not zips to deal with, perfect.







Today was the first time I attempted a fishtail braid and look I did it. I was very pleased with myself, I'm usually rubbish at things like that. Todays post has been named as a tribute to one of my favourite artists who sadly passed away last night. Lou Reed was incredible as part of The Velvet Underground and as a solo artist so I chose my very favourite song - Pale Blue Eyes.

Dress - Primark // Cardi - c/o Chicnova // Bag - Vintage // Boots - c/o Daniel Footwear // Brooch - c/o Hey Sailor // Rings - Vintage & Primark

I hope everyone is okay with this terrible storm coming, it's just hit us I think. Hope you have something fun planned for this week. 

Laurie Rose