Bei Mir Bist Du Schoen

Collectif - Fairy Summer Bouquet // Benefit - fine-one-one // Bésame - Crimson Cream Rouge // Benefit - Total Moisture // Collectif - Layla Rose Bikini

Over the last few months I have been loving some of the vintage inspired clothing and beauty products there is on offer these days. Here I have put together a few items that have caught my eye recently. 
After stumbling across the Collectif site I have been in awe of their vintage inspired 40's and 50's style clothing. The Fairy Summer Bouquet dress is perfect for the recent burst of sunshine we've been having and the Layla Rose Bikini would look great this summer on any beach whether you are staying local or going further afield. As for some of my favourite beauty products, my make-up bag is brimming with benefit products right now and here are just a few I would like to add to my already growing collection.
As for the crimson cream rouge by Bésame, well what can I say, it looks perfect.  

What are your favourite vintage inspired items?

Laurie Rose