"Cathy I'm lost" I said, though I knew she was sleeping



 Dress - Vintage Local Salvation Army // Belt - Vintage // Cardi - Auntie Shirley's // Sunglasses - Vintage 


The minute I dug out my favourite pair of vintage sunglasses the weather decided to take a turn for the worse. Rain has poured for days now and it's back to the frizzy hair and soggy feet. I wanted to jazz up myself today and cheer myself up a bit. I'm back at uni and the work is suddenly piling up again, this year has felt a bit of a cop out really, I'm not sure I'm getting my monies worth this year, lets hope next year improves slightly.

I have exciting things in the works which should keep me occupied over the summer (if it decides to make an appearance.) Festivals, conventions and hopefully a little holiday somewhere new and exciting.

I picked this dress up from my local Salvation Army in their sale for about 99p I wasn't really intending to wear it really, I wanted to use the material to make some cushion covers as I thought it was a little big for me and not flattering at all. But once I'd given it a wash and a good iron (the material is hard to work with) I realised it was a lot better than I had first anticipated. 

I chucked on my VERY favourite vintage belt, which is my all time favourite item in my wardrobe and voila, instantly nipped in at the waist. I will probably wear this outfit more in summer, as its a great length (I'm certainly not a fan of anything above the knee with bare legs)  

I'm sure you guys are fed up hearing about the Rimmel Apocalips but I have to mention it because it is my favourite lip colour ever. I am addicted to the shade Luna, which is a creamy peachy coral. I wont leave the house without it, it looks great with everything and really suits my complexion. I purchased them all as soon as they were released and like them all but the one I always reach for is Luna. Well done Rimmel for creating another product I can add to my holy grail list.

Laurie Rose