Floral Playsuiting on a Rainy Day


I am longing for the sunshine and the weather forecast isn't looking so hopeful for the rest of the month, so today, after having a sleep after my long night shift and a session of yoga, I pranced around the house in my favourite go to playsuit while the rain poured outside. Some days, when I'm working I won't bother getting out of my pjs, I just don't see the point in wasting a perfectly good outfit (could be due to pure laziness, I'm not quite sure) Then other days I will spruce myself up just to do a few odd jobs around the house, this often increases my motivation, and often I will prove to the post man that I don't just live in my unicorn pyjamas!




I bought this playsuit at least three years ago from a local charity shop, it is originally Primark but after struggling with my weight for so long it has hung gathering dust in my wardrobe, until today, it finally fits and the zip now does up with ease, super!



As I have already mentioned I am heading to Amsterdam in four weeks time to visit some good friends. I have always found Amsterdam (like any city) to be humid and sticky and this will be perfect for trotting along the canals and doing a spot of sightseeing, something I missed out on when I lived there, museums art galleries and prostitutes everywhere. Hopefully I will be able to afford a new DSLR before I go.




On my last outfit post I was asked to film a make up vlog, would you like to see that? I really want to get into vlogs so any ideas or what you would like to see, please let me know :)


What are your favourite sightseeing outfits?


Laurie Rose xo