One Thousand Eight Hundred Second Weekend.
Week Two.

Okay so this weeks edition is a little late, I like to have this posted by now, but I have been so busy knitting this week that I haven't had a chance, I had already planned the music, but I  needed to decided which artist would be being praised this week, and that was easy.



 Lucy Rose is a Warickshire born solo artist who's songs are captivating in every way, her delicate hushed tones leave me breathless at times. Ever since hearing her intoxicating voice grace the melody of Bombay Bicycle Club's Flaws on their 2010 acoustic album, I had to find out who this girl was. Now based in London, Lucy usually plays with a band, Guitarist Björn Ågren, drummer Sam Nadel, bassist Joe Steer and multi-instrumentalist Alex Eichenberger. Lucy has already made a name for herself in the underground scene and she has done pretty well up until now by herself, this is down to her incredible feminine sound and poetic lyrics. Having already had three singles released in the last few years Lucy is well and truly known, but this year they are working on her début album and you know this can only marvel brilliance. This year she will be touring, supporting Bombay Bicycle Club on their North American & Canadian tour early this year. Being tipped as HMV's "One to watch" for 2012 she is definitely going to be hitting the indie scene hard & fast at some point this year.
Sending all my Good Luck to Lucy for her new album.

Laurie Rose x